A Business Intelligence project does not aim to create an information system in your company. A B.I. project is first and foremost a project aimed at creating a decision-making system.
Setting up your project
As alluring as they are, it is less about IT and tools and more to do with analysis and methods. Choosing the right tools at the outset is the best way to get your project off to a good start.
Consultant-BI is able to provide expertise on:
• Auditing the existing situation,
• Identifying the project’s KPIs and risks,
• Reinforcing the collection and storage of data,
• Selecting the appropriate indicators for governance and management,
• Design your B.I. project,
• Identify the most appropriate B.I. solutions,
• Training your teams.